Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Thing 3

Well, it only took me 3 nights to get to this point. I am hearing the Beatles in the back ground singing about a little help from my friends. You guys are just so great to work with. The whole process has been a learning experience and while I might have eventually done it on my own, I didn't have to. Even the teacher was having trouble but we eventually got in and got the blog created and up and running. I have been on a couple of other blogs, and commented.
Good night till we meet again!
Read!

3 comments:

  1. you were a real trooper thru all the trial and error...your patience is a trait I hope I can learn from you!

    Thanks for being my guinea pig with the new design format of Blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joy, you're such a sweetheart. I love the title of your blog. It must be so fun to have your name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your writing style - you have Voice!

    ReplyDelete