Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Thing 6


Finally I have completed my mashup. Easy to find the pictures, but I originally started with Flickr and finding pictures that show purple. Found lots of pictures but never could get them to download right to Mosaic Maker. Finally got this done. Features a picture from Kindergarten, I am the teacher in the long black skirt in the front row. Third Grade group picture, Third Grade individual picture, and after my mother chopped my hair off in 5th grade.

More later, chicas and chicos!

3 comments:

  1. Oh the memories. Thanks for sharing your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You were a cutie back in grade school. It's always so much fun to look back to see where you were compared to where you are now.

    Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures. I also used this site and I had to play with it quite a bit.

    ReplyDelete